You can perform this part before SIM activation as well. [You will have Internet connectivity only after the SIM is activated] Connect your PC (recommended) or Phone to the JioFi 2 hotspot with the default password listed on box.
- Open browser, type 192.168.1.1 or jiofi.local.html in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- The JioFi 2 router settings page will open, login with administrator as username and password.
- Jump into the WiFi section and change the SSID and security key as per your choice. The Security Key you set will be the WiFi password from now on.
- Press Apply and then OK to reboot the router.
- Once the boot up completes you would need to re-connect using the new password.
- Again login to the Router settings page, and click on User Management.
- Change the default user name and add a new password for router admin settings.
- Once done, click on Apply and OK.
Thank you sharing this informatics content. BSEB 12th Science Result 2017 is available soon.Check Here is link to check Bihar Board 12th Science Result 2017ReplyDelete
Nice Blog... Thank you for sharing this information..ReplyDelete
Vaswani Menlo Park
This wireless router incorporates Cisco made PC programming and it is easy to introduce.wireless routerReplyDelete
Thanks for the InformationReplyDelete
Urbanrise Spring is in the Air
Sri Aditya Athena